Want to switch to iPhone

putney1477

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm looking to switch from galaxy 5s to the phone 6. The new update has killed my phone....slow, randomly texting and calling people, running very hot and my battery only lasts about 4 hours now.

My main concern is that I don't want to have to rely on my computer and iTunes for music. I currently use an app called mp3 music Downloader. I can download music to my phone from the app and it goes right to my storage. Then from my music app I can listen to the music, make playlists, etc. Is there anything similar to that in the appstore? I have tried my nieces iPhone 6 and can't find anything similar. That's the only reason I haven't gone to apple yet.

Thanks for your help!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
iTunes.

Yeah, really.

Any music you've obtained as mp3 no matter the source, can be added/imported to your iTunes library and synced to your iPhone...

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
If you're not wanting to use a computer and iTunes, them with what you're wanting to do, you should stay with Android phones.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If using itunes is a deal breaker for switching you may want to stick with Android.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm looking to switch from galaxy 5s to the phone 6. The new update has killed my phone....slow, randomly texting and calling people, running very hot and my battery only lasts about 4 hours now.

My main concern is that I don't want to have to rely on my computer and iTunes for music. I currently use an app called mp3 music Downloader. I can download music to my phone from the app and it goes right to my storage. Then from my music app I can listen to the music, make playlists, etc. Is there anything similar to that in the appstore? I have tried my nieces iPhone 6 and can't find anything similar. That's the only reason I haven't gone to apple yet.

Thanks for your help!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Hard reset that sucker and set it up from scratch.
Ive heard of **** dialing a person but randomly texting people? what messages is your phone sending out? lol

flybub

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Hard reset that sucker and set it up from scratch.
Ive heard of **** dialing a person but randomly texting people? what messages is your phone sending out? lol

+1 on the Hard Reset.

As far as iTunes, my wife has had an iPhone since the 4 and she has never hooked it up to a computer/iTunes. Now I'm not real familiar with the software, but she has playlists for her workouts, when she's in the kitchen, etc. She purchases everything from the iTunes Store so there aren't files anywhere else. If you have purchases from somewhere else you will need to load those into iTunes, connect your phone to iTunes, and transfer onto your phone. You may be able to download your music if it's in Google Play? Not sure though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2