Wallpapers

rlkant18

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Alright so this thread is my final attempt at finding a decent wallpaper. I've tried countless apps and Google and just can't seem to find anything that's minimal and or abstract that I like. So if you guys could help that'd be great.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
You could always make something that suits you with any graphic/photo editing app...

I agree with kch on this one. I have gotten so much use out of the Union app for making custom wallpapers. There's some really cool about having custom wallpaper on my lockscreen and having someone say "oh wow, whats that?"

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I always look on Tumblr and Pinterest. If you have not tried those two websites, I really suggest you try. I always find it difficult finding new wallpapers. It takes a little bit of searching, but I do end up finding something I like eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Alright so this thread is my final attempt at finding a decent wallpaper. I've tried countless apps and Google and just can't seem to find anything that's minimal and or abstract that I like. So if you guys could help that'd be great.

Download the zedge app.... That's the most up to date and consistent wallpaper app I've found and has tons of wallpapers by category

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus

anon(8708013)

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Download the zedge app.... That's the most up to date and consistent wallpaper app I've found and has tons of wallpapers by category

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus

Unfortunately the Zedge app hasn't been updated in over a year. It only has support for the iPhone 5, 5s, 5c and below.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner