Wallet Lock Screen Notifications - How to Dismiss

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I have Starbucks card in the Wallet, and somehow a setting was enabled to show a notification on the lock screen that I am at or near a Starbucks.

Since when I am at or near a Starbucks, I try to clear/dismiss the lock screen notification, but there does not seem to be a way to slide and then press "Clear" like there are with other Notifications.

It's slightly annoying that one can't dismiss. I've looked around in the Wallet, and Starbucks settings (in Settings, and in the app's Settings). Is there something I'm missing that would allow the notification to appear, and then give me the option to dismiss?

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I have Starbucks card in the Wallet, and somehow a setting was enabled to show a notification on the lock screen that I am at or near a Starbucks.

Since when I am at or near a Starbucks, I try to clear/dismiss the lock screen notification, but there does not seem to be a way to slide and then press "Clear" like there are with other Notifications.

It's slightly annoying that one can't dismiss. I've looked around in the Wallet, and Starbucks settings (in Settings, and in the app's Settings). Is there something I'm missing that would allow the notification to appear, and then give me the option to dismiss?

Maybe try a hard reboot..Also in Settings in location services turn it off if u don’t want those

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Nice, think that is it - Settings/Privacy/Location Services/Wallet.

I think its a useful feature, just wish there was a way to clear/dismiss the Notification once I know that a Starbucks (for example) is nearby. I posted the above with iOS 11.1.2. Will see if there is any difference with 11.2 before I make any changes to the current settings.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Nice, think that is it - Settings/Privacy/Location Services/Wallet.

I think its a useful feature, just wish there was a way to clear/dismiss the Notification once I know that a Starbucks (for example) is nearby. I posted the above with iOS 11.1.2. Will see if there is any difference with 11.2 before I make any changes to the current settings.

Yeah 11.2 fixes a few issues..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods