Wallet case recommendation

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any recommendations for wallet cases? I am looking at Spigen Valentinuus or comparable. Something that has at least 3 pockets and 1 side pocket for credit cards and cash.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I 3rd the BookBook from 12South suggestion - I've had mine for close to a year (?i think) and I still love using it when I want/need just my DL & debit card:)

......oh, and I just noticed. This thread is from March:p LOL Ok, so I'm fashionably late to this party:D :p

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Check out the wally iphone wallet by distil union, it was kickstarter funded and its a great alternative for those who dont want a flip cover. Great quality leather and very slim.

Peter Cotton

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I use Tuff Luv cases for all my Apple products. They come with a lifetime guarantee. They offer good protection and look great.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Check out the wally iphone wallet by distil union, it was kickstarter funded and its a great alternative for those who dont want a flip cover. Great quality leather and very slim.

This is a cool design, but it doesn't offer a lot of protection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I ultimately went with the Twelve South BookBook. I bought a cheaper version of it first to see if I would even like a wallet case. And just after a couple of days, I really liked it. So I went today and picked up the BookBook. So far so good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Bring back this thread. Anyone have the portenzo Alano Slim for the iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I saw some YouTube videos on it. It looks like the Pad and Quill case.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR