Wait iPhone 11 Max (if rumored camera and specs come true or go ahead and upgrade to iPhone XS Max?

I

iMore Question

I am looking to upgrade my iPhone 6S Plus. I was looking at the XS Max until I saw the leaks and rumors about the 11 Max. If all the rumors are true about the new camera system and other specs coming, would it be worth waiting to upgrade to the 11 Max instead of going ahead with an XS Max now?
 

robertk328

Moderator
Jun 7, 2010
8,988
1
38
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! :) It depends on how much you need to replace your phone now. We're still 4 months away (estimated) so if you can wait you might as well. If not, the XS Max is a great phone and you'll be happy with it.