VZ Navigator question

Nytngale

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know why the version of the VZ Navigator app is a lower functionality than the version for my BB Storm? The version on my Storm had lots of additions such as gas prices, movie times and locations, but none of this on the iPhone. Just curious and hopeful that there will be an upgrade soon.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why the difference but it only costs half the price per month for the service on IPhone.

kikideath

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
For whatever reason I guess Verizon didn't want to add the same features? It doesn't make much sense to me but unfortunately you don't really have a choice unless you pay for one of the other apps. I think if they are gonna charge you $10 a month for the app they should have better functionality.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Just a FYI. But there is a great free GPS in the app store called navizon. Its setup like a fully integrated GPS like tomtom or somebody else. No price and no monthly fees.

vzwdavid

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I thinkg Verizon chose to release it at a lower price since the Droid phones have Google Maps w/Nav and since google didn't release the app to iOS or Blackberry. So that the millions of Verizon iPhone users would have a good option at a better pricepoint.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen