VOTE NOW! Reader's Choice: Favorite iPhone Social Networking App of the Year

What Was Your Favorite iPhone Social Network App of the Year?

• Palringo

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • BeeJive

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Living Social

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twitterrific

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Tweetie

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Pinger Phone

• Facebook

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • MySpace

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Ustream

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Voting on TiPb's Reader's Choice Awards starts now! Help TiPb award the best of the best in each category, and we'll reveal YOUR favorites on Oscar night!

Vote now!

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I wish I could vote twice as it's a toss up between Facebook and Tweetie. I put my vote in for Tweetie cuz it's new to me I'm currently more excited about it. But I've been using the Facebook app since the day it was launched and it's awesome. Well, at first it sucked... but it's been great for a long time.

p.s. I hate MySpace but for some reason can't bring myself to delete my account...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
How BeeJive IM is not in the lead is mind boggling. It is by far the most polished well put together app in the App Store.

jasonact

May 30, 2008
www.jasonmartinmft.com
I am SHOCKED by the support for the Facebook app. Although I have it and use it, it's only because I like to keep up with Facebook. But the App itself sucks. It is so buggy, and it can't do half the stuff that the web app can do, such view groups. Also, when I see in Notifications that someone has posted a comment, it seems intuitive that when I tap that Notice, it would take me to the comment. Not so; it takes me to the person's profile, which is completely useless.

I didn't mean to go off on that rant. I just really wish Facebook would get its act together with regards to the iPhone. Until then, Tweetie is far and away the best social networking app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox