VOTE NOW! Reader's Choice: Favorite iPhone CASE of the Year

What Was Your Favorite iPhone CASE of the Year?

• Seidio Innocase II

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Griffin Elan Form

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Case-Mate Touch Through

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • BestSkinEver Shield

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Inspiritech Slim Fit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Case-Mate Hipster

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Incipio dermaSHOT

• Belkin Slim Fit

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Smartphone Experts Open Face

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BodyGuardz Skin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Voting on TiPb's Reader's Choice Awards starts now! Help TiPb award the best of the best in each category, and we'll reveal YOUR favorites on Oscar night!

Vote now!

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered me a switcheasy case last night. Can't wait for it to get here, I got the CapsuleNeo cause I like how it covers the charging port and the head phone jack.

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
Here's another vote In-Case Slider. It is a great case.

I had the Capsule Neo, but the In-Case slider in glossy white so closely resembles the original iPhone touch and feel without adding too much bulk....I love it.

***Edit...I just posted the comments below in another thread, but I thought they would be useful here.. so enjoy***

My first case was a Switcheasy Neo case. I liked it a lot. But one annoying thing was that while it seem to protect the phone very very well, it was still a little loose... that is with 3 different layers parts, ... it is hard to get them to fit together perfectly. So it would squeak and flex a little in my hand.

The ultimate downfall was that when I tried to pull it out of my jeans pocket the bottom of the i-beam part of the case would consistently pop off the phone. Let me explain more. I carry my iphone in front right pants pocket with the screen always towards my leg. I figure if I hit the corner of my desk or a table, this will prevent the screen from breaking. And just out of use, it is usually upside down. So to get the phone out of the pocket, but thumb goes over the bottom front of the phone and my two fingers are on the back. Now the thumb and the prying action of bringing my phone out of my pocket (especially when seated) would pop the bottom of the case off the phone.

At first, I could just pop it back on. But as time went on, the rubber under-case became stretched out, and I would have to spend a few seconds re-positioning both parts. Now granted I have put on a few winter-pounds, so my pants aren't as loose as they used to be, but it was still annoying.

Best Buy had a sale on the incase slider so I figured I could try it and if I didn't like it I could return it. They only had the white one left, which I would prefer black....but I love the case. It fits very tightly, doesn't move, doesn't pop off, and I love the glossy feel of it. It make my iPhone feel like a sexy iPhone again. With the Neo it felt like anyother phone with a case on it.

Those are just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2008
Visit site
I like the idea of the Seidio Innocase and it looks good in pictures but when you cover the phone with a skin case,,,,,,,,, We'll no matter how good looking the case is,,,, the phone in a skin case just looks terrible.

So I voted for the Belkin Slim Fit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.