Voicemail password??

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
my phone keeps popping up with a voicemail password incorrect screen?? I never set up a password before, not sure why it keeps doing it.. any ideas? its getting really annoying

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
my phone keeps popping up with a voicemail password incorrect screen?? I never set up a password before, not sure why it keeps doing it.. any ideas? its getting really annoying

your going to have to call your carrier and reset your voicemail password... I dont think carriers allow you to have voicemail without a password on it..

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
ok, thanks..

before with blackberry, I would just hit 1 for voicemail and it would go right in, didn't have to put password in.. I will call AT&T.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
ok, thanks..

before with blackberry, I would just hit 1 for voicemail and it would go right in, didn't have to put password in.. I will call AT&T.

I believe blackberrys can store passwords just like iPhones can.. once you get the password correct in your iPhone you will not have to enter it again.. the voicemails will just be downloaded to your phone

pokey318

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
For AT&T the default password is your 7 digit phone number. You can store your phone number so that after the first time, you will not have to enter it again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2