Voice Reminder, Get it for FREE

G-Power

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
====================
Wow! 40% off sale extended for a limited time only- Get Voice Reminder for only $2.99
====================
With so much to do, schedules to keep and appointments to make
we all need reminders to help us remember the things we have to do. Voice Reminders does exactly that, except voice reminders give you the power to make reminders for your unique schedule by simply speaking your reminder needs. Plus, forget boring default message sounds! With Voice Reminders, you use your own voice to record reminders, saving you time from typing and customizing your own alerts.

Everyone could use a personal assistant to help remind us of important things (deadlines, meetings, or if someone else is expecting you to get something done?). With Voice Reminder, you can quickly record voice reminders, set the time/date and you?ll automatically be alerted for your specific reminder. Everything is set and ready even if the app is closed -just as effective as a personal assistant but a lot cheaper.

Are you always forgetting family birthdays and occasions? With Voice Reminder, just use the repeat function and you?ll always be prepared with that present or card. The Voice Reminder app will help remember anything! Both your personal and professional life can be organized with out any worries.

Never miss a reminder again! Pressed for time and didn?t get to listen previous voice reminder setting? Not a problem, take it easy and set the snooze function, your reminder will be repeated until you complete your task and turn it off.

★ Featured in the ?What's Hot? section of the United Status, Canada, Russia,Hong Kong, Tai Wan, China Business App Store
★ Supports English, Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese.

**************** What does user say ******************
★★★★★Time saver! By Stag4life
Great time saver. Your phone, your message, your voice, and your choice. If someone has a laundry list for you don't type it, have them record it and you set the time to be reminded of it.

Would be amazing if you could export your voicemail messages directly to the v-reminder apps and set a reminder instead of having to paraphrase. Can't have everything yet. Technology is advancement by evolution right? Enjoy

Simplest application to be used remember something, and will alert you at the time you set efficiently.(Just 3 steps to flow)
1. Open application and click big start button to record a reminder, using your voice.
2. Set the time & date when you want to be reminded.
3. Save and close the application.
♥SO EASY AND EFFICIENT!

☑ Local push notification, no need to have application running to be reminded, remind like calendar.
☑ Unlimited record time and best voice quality.
☑ Send emails to your friends or employees with your voice(Reminder).
☑ Easy repeat reminders
No other application needed. Never forget another birthday! Always remember and be on time to your weekly Monday morning conference? Just 3 three easy steps.
☑ Backup audio file to your PC and Drop-Box easily
☑ Select any amount of time prior to reminder, so you can prepare.
☑ Reminder sounds are customized by you.
☑ Snooze function, makes sure no reminder is missed.
☑ Fastest way to set alert, time and date (just talk into phone)
☑ Great user interface, just like your record machine in your home.That's so kind.

Youtube: YouTube - Must have iPhone App--Voice Reminder(Featured by AppStore)

Appbank=>Voice Reminders Pro: ボイスメモを指定時間に聴かせてくれる。メモる代わりに声を吹き込もう!3341 - iPhoneアプリのAppBank

FREE Link: Free Voice Reminder for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Lite Link: Voice Reminder Lite -Voice To do, Voice Recorder,Voice Email all in one for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Full Link: Voice Reminder -Voice To do ,Voice Recorder ,Voice Email all in one for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Youtube: YouTube - Must have iPhone App--Voice Reminder(Featured by AppStore)

Last edited:

G-Power

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I can't post link since I am new here, but I will edit this later if I can post link.

All of you can try lite and free version if you like.
Any questions please feel free to contact me.

G-Power

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I can't post link here since I am new here.
You can Type "Voice Reminder" in iTunes, the first one will be this one, powered by G-Power.
FREE and LITE version also exist.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hey G-Power? Whether your app is good or bad, no one is going to touch it if you spam other threads with it. Got it?

G-Power

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/app/id396267228?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Voice Reminder[/URL] 2.3 is ready for sale, this version add 8 more alert sounds, and add Japanese localization

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro