Voice Control

tkd27

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Okay - this was something I was looking forward to, actually, so I held down the home button and...

Me: Play song My December.
It: Playing songs by Hinder
Me (slower): Play song My December
It: Playing songs by Hinder
Me: Play song My December by Linkin Park
It: Playing songs by Finger 11

*sigh*

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
works great for me... it normally never worked for me on the BlackBerry devices, hence why it was always deleted.

nyknicks4412

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
haha it is on and off for me...when I say for it call a certain person it almost always works. However for music it is hit or miss.

Me: Play song Human
It: Playing songs by g unit
Me: Play artist The Killers
It: Playing Songs by The Killers
Me: Play Sexy Boy
It: Calling (My good friend who is a guy...ughhhh)

I will probably use it more for calling people while driving and going to the next track and less for switching between artists unless I can figure out how to get my voice to work with it.

PSM

May 30, 2005
headsetchatter.com
I'm having the same reaction. It looks like it doesn't have a command to play a specific song, just an artist or playlist, which is really odd. What shocked me most was when I told it to "play" and it started to "call." I mean I get it not recognizing the name of an artist or a contact, but how can it not tell the difference between its two main command words?

I also think the home button has to be held down twice as long as it should be to even start voice control.