• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Visual Voice Mail?

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
As Verizon iPhone 4s users, is visual voicemail included with our plan? Also.... If it is, how do I set it up?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The Verizon website says its included with your data plan. Not sure what is going on but its not showing up on mine.

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I guess I was confused about what VVM is..... for some reason I thought it was your voicemail converted to texts and sent to you.... Doh

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I guess I was confused about what VVM is..... for some reason I thought it was your voicemail converted to texts and sent to you.... Doh

No but as I explained to you ther nice thing is if you had 4 VMs of calls you missed, You go to your phone and you will see the badge on the far right which is VVM, You can pick who and when you want to hear it and playing it you willl hear recorded what they had to say. Good luck!

Jan

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
When I restored my 4S two days ago Verizon was having issues with the iPhones VVM. Messages were not arriving, when they did they weren't playing. Oddly VVM was also missing as well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman