video transfer issues

kenssongs

Dec 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all. Xr videos look great so long as I view them on my phone. If I try to transfer them to my PC, however, or try to share them with others, the video comes out too dark. I imagine this isn't a phone settings issue, but I've had this problem since day one. Could anyone suggest a viewing or format conversion application that could fix this? I use Windows 7 Pro.

Thanks in advance.

KS

kenssongs

Dec 10, 2019
Visit site
These all address what you see on the phone itself and not the recorded video, correct? My issue is transferring the iphone video to another platform - and likely in another format - so that I can share it with others. I imagine it may have something to do with Apple's proprietary software not being compatible with other vendor's apps. Thx scruffy.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
These all address what you see on the phone itself and not the recorded video, correct? My issue is transferring the iphone video to another platform - and likely in another format - so that I can share it with others. I imagine it may have something to do with Apple's proprietary software not being compatible with other vendor's apps. Thx scruffy.

Go to settings>Camera>Format and select “Most compatible”.