Video compression for iphone 7 plus

Panzac

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
I absolutely love the video capabilities on the iphone 7 plus, most especially the slo-mo, which is awesome.

I've now got a fair collection of videos, and would like to be able to share them. Some are too large. I've downloaded a third party app called "MB compress" which is incredibly easy to use.

However, my question is this. After compressing the video, it says it's saved to the camera roll. How do I easily locate it? I haven't been able to find the specific video I've compressed in the camera roll. As I've got so many, I can't even recall which one I've compressed, as some of them are very similar.

Also, I feel like a bit of a moron asking this, but is there a way you can isolate the videos in the camera roll? When I try to find something specific, it takes me to collections when I hit "photos" at the bottom left.

Thanks heaps for your input.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I can sorta answer the last question...If you select Albums on the bottom right instead of Photos it'll isolate the videos in a separate video folder.

I believe it'll also isolate the videos you create in the app you're using, but I can't be 100% sure because I have no history with the particular app you're using.

Videos will definitely be in their own folders though!

Panzac

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Thanks MizWylie, that definitely solved the problem of trying to find the videos. Unfortunately it doesn't isolate the compressed videos, but it was certainly worth a shot. As you said, the videos are now definitely in their own folders, which makes things a hell of a lot easier.

When I compress a video, it comes up looking exactly like the original one I compressed. Hence, I'm totally unable to tell them apart.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner