Vid Diva: TV show and movie watch list and calendar for iPhone, iPad and M1 Mac

markfrommars

Feb 28, 2022
Visit site
Hi Apple fans and friends!

I wanted the ideal app to remember all the TV shows and movies I want to see. I want to check off each episode that I watch and also automatically discover new episodes as they come out and alert me so I can see them as soon as I can.

I tried other apps that do some of these things, but none of them were quite right. Not to be dissuaded, I wrote Vid Diva for iPhone and iPad to be the perfect app to track all my TV shows that I enjoy. I have loved using it myself, and I know many of you will like it as well. It is free to download and use for up to 5 shows or movies, forever AND there is no account signup required at all and no tracking of any kind. I like my privacy and I respect yours 100% as well.

Download Vid Diva today and enjoy:

• episode checklist
  • show calendar
  • search
  • optional notifications
  • home screen widget
  • NO account needed, no tracking of any kind. Your data is yours, full stop.

Free to download and use with optional premium. Thanks for checking it out!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Apple fans and friends!

I wanted the ideal app to remember all the TV shows and movies I want to see. I want to check off each episode that I watch and also automatically discover new episodes as they come out and alert me so I can see them as soon as I can.

I tried other apps that do some of these things, but none of them were quite right. Not to be dissuaded, I wrote Vid Diva for iPhone and iPad to be the perfect app to track all my TV shows that I enjoy. I have loved using it myself, and I know many of you will like it as well. It is free to download and use for up to 5 shows or movies, forever AND there is no account signup required at all and no tracking of any kind. I like my privacy and I respect yours 100% as well.

Download Vid Diva today and enjoy:

• episode checklist
  • show calendar
  • search
  • optional notifications
  • home screen widget
  • NO account needed, no tracking of any kind. Your data is yours, full stop.

Free to download and use with optional premium. Thanks for checking it out!

Welcome to iMore! Thanks for sharing your app with us and I wish you great success with it. If you haven't already, please be sure to familiarize your self with our "Developer Rules & Guidelines" which can be found here: https://forums.imore.com/developers-lounge/257101-developer-rules-guidelines.html#post2033561

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73