vibrate seems really loud

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
anyone else think the 6 vibrates a lot louder than previous models? I had a 4S previous to my new 6 and that one didn't seem to vibrate as loudly. I've been reluctant to use it because it's so loud. It's kinda embarrassing and annoying when it goes off in a quiet room and when it's on a hard surface it's louder than my volume settings. I think I'd be better off always having the volume on instead. will a case help to muffle it at all? anybody else notice this, is it just me, or did i get a bad phone?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Even the 5s vibration is powerful when on a hard surface. How is it when in your pocket you should only feel it not hear it

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Vibration is sound and sound is vibration. You cant have one with the other. This is basic physics.

okay that's a pretty obvious statement, but it doesn't have to be so loud. the vibrate on my 4S was great, you could hardly hear it. the point i'm trying to make is why is it so much louder this time around.

anon(4782771)

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't think mine vibrates loud at all... I actually think the vibrate isn't as strong as my 5S. I could feel and hear it sometimes but it's light. Anyone else experience this? Think it's a defective unit?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2