Verizon Screen Protectors

kaelinlei

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the white iPhone and I had a screen protector on it but just had to remove it because the proximity sensor would not work. I just ordered some more screen protectors to see if I have the same issue with it but now that the screen protector I had been using is off, it works perfectly. I never had this problem with my black iPhone. I wonder why...

Do they work for the white iPhone? I know I have seen some talk about proximity issues with some screen protectors.

Thanks

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the Zagg screen protector on my white Vz iPhone and had proximity sensor issues because of it. I just cut a notch in the screen protector where the proximity sensor and that took care of the problem.

Reactions: kaelinlei

iKustomize

Aug 29, 2011
www.iKustomize.com
I use Ghost Armor and have absolutely NO issues!! The Screen Protector comes with a pre-cut hole where the proximity sensor is so NO worries...
You can't really see the screen protector on the white so here is a pic of my wife's chrome with the same Ghost Armor screen. Look at the proximity sensor, you can see the nice pre-cut hole it has. No worries!!

c6e4d030-086d-2929.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice