Verizon Preorder Thread

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Guys lol I finally got shipping info. Had to check the website. App wasn’t telling me anything

False alarm. :( the shipping info I saw was for someone else’s otfrr. Somehow Verizon’s “check your order status” link is overwhelmed because it brought up someone else’s order number after I entered mine and my last name. And I checked this morning and it did it again but with a different order number. I just want my own. This is ridiculous at this point. I ordered and had my card charged and cleared too early for me to not have shipping info by now.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
According to Fedex, this package has restriction from VZW that it can’t be held at Fedex for pickup. I have to stay home and sign for delivery, or else they will try to deliver the next day again.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
False alarm. :( the shipping info I saw was for someone else’s otfrr. Somehow Verizon’s “check your order status” link is overwhelmed because it brought up someone else’s order number after I entered mine and my last name. And I checked this morning and it did it again but with a different order number. I just want my own. This is ridiculous at this point. I ordered and had my card charged and cleared too early for me to not have shipping info by now.

Do you not have a FedEx tracking number yet? I've had that for the last few days. Last update was early this morning. Said my phone was in New Jersey for a Friday delivery.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
According to Fedex, this package has restriction from VZW that it can’t be held at Fedex for pickup. I have to stay home and sign for delivery, or else they will try to deliver the next day again.

That's strange I've been able to pick up at my FedEx location same day after failed delivery.

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
FedEx usually delivers about 2pm to my neighborhood so now I wonder if it’s really going to be later or they are just making sure they don’t over promise by 3.

bbhybridchris

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
FedEx usually delivers about 2pm to my neighborhood so now I wonder if it’s really going to be later or they are just making sure they don’t over promise by 3.

They usually say by 8 as a CYA policy. I know here they typically deliver no later than 4:30 if there are no unforseen circumstances.

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
What do you think my chances are of getting a device at the Verizon store when they open up tomorrow? I have a shipment date of 12/13 unfortunately.

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Do you not have a FedEx tracking number yet? I've had that for the last few days. Last update was early this morning. Said my phone was in New Jersey for a Friday delivery.

Nope! Nothing. I call and tweet them everyday. Checking order status hourly. I don’t think I’m getting my two tomorrow at this point. :(

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
That's unfortunate, and you did have the 11/3 delivery didn't you?

Yep. Preordered early when VZ opened the site before official launch. All was fine until AMEX blocked the charge on Saturday. Fixed it 10 mins later and they recharged for full amount. Charge has been cleared with bank for 3 business days yet still no shipping info. Guessing my time was pushed back but they’ve had plenty of time to catch up in my opinion. Especially with the bumps everyone is getting who ordered way after me. VZ app says “ship by 11/3”.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Yep. Preordered early when VZ opened the site before official launch. All was fine until AMEX blocked the charge on Saturday. Fixed it 10 mins later and they recharged for full amount. Charge has been cleared with bank for 3 business days yet still no shipping info. Guessing my time was pushed back but they’ve had plenty of time to catch up in my opinion. Especially with the bumps everyone is getting who ordered way after me. VZ app says “ship by 11/3”.

That's really strange, sorry for that maybe it'll show up unexpectedly hopefully! I didn't get charged until Tuesday night.

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed on the preorder page on verizonwireless.com it says “can’t wait, order at 3am 11/3 and pick it up in store”. I may cancel my preorder now.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
b9ba34a803c845b46c9f2ab0e6f06a8d.jpg

Yea I guess it's worth a shot of you don't like your ship date.

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
^yep thats what I see too however it only says it on the mobile phone. I don't see that on the website via PC.

travis4380

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Mine has been sitting I. Memphis all week. Got my tracking number on Monday. It left Memphis today with a delivery by 8 pm tomorrow. I hope everyone gets theirs by the time they were told by Verizon.