Verizon Preorder Thread

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I know someone with Sprint who said theirs is coming tomorrow too. So crazy! This is a new one. Still processing on my end. No shipment.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I had the same message this morning. If you click through to the FedEx page, it will tell you they are on hold until the 3rd.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
As of this morning my order still says processing. Hoping it changes today! :)
I ordered through the Verizon app.

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine is currently in Memphis, TN. It could theoretically be here in 1-2 days, but I know Apple puts a hold on any and all iPhone orders to be released on the official day. So the waiting game continues...

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It could mean only 1 phone got shipped. The other phone is still processing. This happens with more than one order. They don’t sometimes get processed and shipped at the same time.

I hope I get both of them on 11/3 like my email indicated.
Going to keep my fingers crossed!

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
My order says pending still, no emails from Verizon and nothing on the bank card. Is the location the reason? I’m west coast.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
My order says pending still, no emails from Verizon and nothing on the bank card. Is the location the reason? I’m west coast.

It means your order is still pending. More than likely they don't have a device assigned to you yet. When did you place your preorder?

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Just got an email from my credit card saying that their fraud defenses flagged my purchase! I logged in and said that it was OK and it does show the charge pending on my credit card account now. Hopefully, everything is OK. Verizon’s site still says processing

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email from my credit card saying that their fraud defenses flagged my purchase! I logged in and said that it was OK and it does show the charge pending on my credit card account now. Hopefully, everything is OK. Verizon’s site still says processing

Did you paid for the whole phone or was it just the sales tax amount?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR