I’ve only been charged for my Silver model, nothing for my Space Gray

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I’ve noticed that only Silver iPhone X models have been processed
Can someone verify?
I’ve only been charged for my Silver model, nothing for my Space Gray

I ordered Space Grey and mine will be here Friday. Already gotten the shipping confirmation and it's showing on the FedEx site.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I’m just trying to work out how much is being charged is causing a fraud alert.

I have no idea. It has never happened to me or any of my accounts before. Somebody else on here posted the same thing. I don’t know if it was Verizon or not.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered Space Grey and mine will be here Friday. Already gotten the shipping confirmation and it's showing on the FedEx site.

Grrrr! Thank you lol
I’m not sure what’s happening with mine then, maybe they’ll get more inventory this week!

11/3 is the delivery for both of mine and so far only 1 has been charged and shows up on FedEx site

Luckii_Leftii

Oct 30, 2017
Visit site
Well I'm one of the unlucky ones who was told it wouldn't be shipped out til Dec 1st I'm hopping for an earlier shipping date. IPhone X silver 256b

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Last time I preordered from Verizon they said I’d get the phone at the earliest possible delivery date. I ended up getting it late, at the same time as people that ordered it a month later.

Yah they’re terrible!! They messed up my first & only order from them about 2 years ago, so I refuse to order directly from them.

Congrats to all those that got shipping confirmations

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Finally got charged last night for the device now I'm in the processing phase. Assuming I'll get some tracking information later tonight.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email saying that my iPhone X Space Gray 256GB just shipped. Checked my account and I was charged for it. This is the 1st time I’ve ever bought an iPhone outright. Pretty excited. Gotta put my iPhone 7 128GB up for sale here when I get home today

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
My device was shipped on Saturday night, still shows that it’s at fedex in Memphis, TN, in transit since Sunday morning. WTH?
How is it going to get to California by tomorrow night?

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
My device was shipped on Saturday night, still shows that it’s at fedex in Memphis, TN, in transit since Sunday morning. WTH?
How is it going to get to California by tomorrow night?

I have the same details. It updates daily with the same info ”at FedEx location” in Memphis, TN with overnight delivery. However, I know Apple puts a hold on their devices to be shipped overnight the day before the official launch. Bummer. They did this with my 7 Plus last year. So 3 more days...

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
All the phones are held at FedEx or UPS till Thursday and then they all will be shipped Next Day Air for Friday delivery.

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
I ordered mine when it went live on VZs website. They charged my card Saturday evening and It was shipped on Sunday. Its being held in NJ at the moment so that it wont be delivered until Friday by 3pm.
23202032_10156944035607818_1867939592_n.jpg

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
For those of us who are getting the phones on the 3rd, we should be seeing changes in our tracking today! Who’s excited?