Verizon Order Shipment Thread

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised. Seems quite a few of them are shipping before the actual quoted day. I'm getting mine two days early, others are getting them earlier then that. I'd say patience, but I don't have any of that either and when I want it I want it yesterday.

I'm excited that mine is finally out for delivery, good thing my dad is off work today, or it would come right in the middle of class and I'd be out of luck. First black iPhone as well since the 5s.

My wife and mom are both getting theirs a week early. They both got emails between yesterday and this morning. My date is 10/5 so maybe I'll see something next week.

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Mine is still saying November. The Verizon site when I check the order doesn't show a date but the preorder email says like November 30

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Got notification that my card was charged yesterday. Possible shipping imminent?

Update: Just got the email from Verizon that my iPhone is on it's way. Pre-Ordered Monday evening around 5 PM. 256 GB Matte Black. For those looking for an idea on when to expect theirs. My original deliver by date was 10/5. Excited to get it earlier than expected.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
So when I check my order today it has no date and just says check back later. This is the first phone I ordered from Verizon anyone know what this indicates if anything? Also, as of this moment, no charge to my card

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Last night my card was finally charged and now my phone is on the way via UPS 2 day shipping. So I will get it right on the original promise date.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
So when I check my order today it has no date and just says check back later. This is the first phone I ordered from Verizon anyone know what this indicates if anything? Also, as of this moment, no charge to my card

I have never had that problem and have always ordered my phone directly from Verizon (excluding the year I waited in line). As long as you received the confirmation email I wouldn't be too concerned about it. As soon as your card is charged, you should have it within the 2 day shipping time. Until then, and unfortunately, its just a giant waiting game as stock comes and goes.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I have never had that problem and have always ordered my phone directly from Verizon (excluding the year I waited in line). As long as you received the confirmation email I wouldn't be too concerned about it. As soon as your card is charged, you should have it within the 2 day shipping time. Until then, and unfortunately, its just a giant waiting game as stock comes and goes.

54bfc8aa4f6eb2b30e07c918710911e7.jpg

Ok. I didn't know if this was indicating that it was shipping soon. This is what shows up today. Had a ship date of 10/12

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I'm not sure what that's about. Wish I was more help, but I personally have never encountered that before. I imagine it should be shipping to you sometime soon.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

It means they've received your request and they will get it processed once they've got a device for you. You'll be charged prior to the device shipping. My order page looked like that since I placed my preorder on the 12th. Then yesterday they charged my card for that preorder. Then this morning that page was updated to reflect the shipping information.

Fable

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if I am more jealous of that you are getting your phone or that you are going to Lambaeu. (it is lambaeu)

Heh thanks - I am pretty excited about it. Row 5 on the 40 :) I've seen the Pack play in a few other stadiums but finally making the Pilgrimage.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It means they've received your request and they will get it processed once they've got a device for you. You'll be charged prior to the device shipping. My order page looked like that since I placed my preorder on the 12th. Then yesterday they charged my card for that preorder. Then this morning that page was updated to reflect the shipping information.

Ok thanks for the info! It threw me for a loop that it just changed today. I ordered on release day and it just now changed this morning. I didn't want to get to excited when I saw a change lol

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Just got the delivery notification. Only 23 minutes of class and a half hour drive between me and my new toy. Too bad my leather case won't be here until tomorrow.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Well what do you know?! Got a message from Amex for a charge around 22:20 last night and a text from Verizon that the next message will be tracking information when it ships. Original order date 9/11 with expected ship date of 10/05. Based on what others have posted I should be getting my phone well before 10/05! (256GB 7+ matte black)

TJ_MAN

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Well what do you know?! Got a message from Amex for a charge around 22:20 last night and a text from Verizon that the next message will be tracking information when it ships. Original order date 9/11 with expected ship date of 10/05. Based on what others have posted I should be getting my phone well before 10/05! (256GB 7+ matte black)

Ordered mine on the 10th with delivery date of 9/28 and it has already shipped, will be here tomorrow. Seems like most orders are going out about a week early.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Congrats! Same situation here. Glad to be receiving the device well before the expected date. Greatest practice is to under promise thus over deliver.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2