Verizon iPhone has better home button?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I was messing with a friends Verizon iPhone 4S and noticed (compared to my AT&T 4S) pressing the home button seems to be more responsive. When exiting an app I basically rocket back to the home screen.
Thoughts?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I doubt the responsiveness of the home button has anything to do with the wireless carrier, but I have no proof to the contrary.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
It could be a phone that hasn't been used and abused, my wife's iphone button always feels more clicky and responsive... She doesnt use the iphone as much as I do

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure responsiveness of the home button has nothing to do with the carrier. Normal wear and tear.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
INormal wear and tear.

^ This. I have played with many of Verizon's iPhones that were purchased around the same time I got mine, and for the most part all of the home buttons felt like my AT&T iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Between the gsm and cdma models they are made differently because of the radios

Nothing to see here... it’s simply a matter of usage and wear/tear. The iPhone design is the iPhone design. Beyond the radio itself, there’s no difference between CDMA and GSM iPhones.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Between the gsm and cdma models they are made differently because of the radios

Most iPhone 4 users if you were to ask. have worn their home button out, or start to have issues with it... I have seen this recently before their upgrades... It comes with usage. No other tech specs make up the answer...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Most iPhone 4 users if you were to ask. have worn their home button out, or start to have issues with it... I have seen this recently before their upgrades... It comes with usage. No other tech specs make up the answer...

My daughter is still using my old iPhone 4 that I got on launch, so far there are no issues with it. **keeps fingers crossed**

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You do have the ability to go tho settings>accessibility and there are Home Button settings that you might look at to make your home button more responsive.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73