Verizon iPhone 14 Series Preorder Thread

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
Is everyone ready for the keynote on September 7th? Is everyone ready for iPhone 14 Preorder Day!!! What iPhone variant and color is everyone ordering? I’m preordering the 512GB 12 Pro Max in either Gold or Purple.

Summary of the “rumors” so far:

[*] iPhone 14 coming in at 6.1"
[*] iPhone 14 Max coming in at 6.7”
[*] iPhone 14 Pro coming in at 6.1”
[*] iPhone 14 Pro Max coming in at 6.7"
[*] All models being OLED
[*] 120Hz refresh rate on higher end models
[*] Pill shaped & hole punch on the Pro models
[*] A16 chip for the Pro models and last year’s A15 chip for the non-pro models
[*] 48MP wide-camera
[*] Front camera improvements
[*] Always-on display for Pro models
[*] Thinner bezels
[*] 6GB RAM
[*] 8K video recording
[*] New purple color and dark blue for the Pro models
[*] Black, white, blue, red and purple for the non-pro models
[*] Bigger batteries for all 4 models
[*] New more efficient 5G chip that could prolong battery life.
[*] Wi-Fi 6E Connectivity
[*] Emergency Satellite Features
[*] Astrophotography

Rumored Pre-order date: September 9
Rumored Launch date: September 16

iPhone Pricing
[*] iPhone 14 - (128GB -$, 256GB -$, 512GB -$, 1TB - $ )
[*] iPhone 14 Max - (128GB - $, 256GB - $, 512GB - $, 1TB - $ )
[*] iPhone 14 Pro - (128GB - $, 256GB - $, 512GB - $, 1TB - $ )
[*] iPhone 14 Pro Max - (128GB - $, 256GB - $, 512GB - $, 1TB - $ )

Verizon Discounts & Promotions

*Thread will be updated once the keynote takes place.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is everyone ready for the keynote on September 7th? Is everyone ready for iPhone 14 Preorder Day!!! What iPhone variant and color is everyone ordering? I’m preordering the 512GB 12 Pro Max in either Gold or Purple.

Summary of the “rumors” so far:

[*] iPhone 14 coming in at 6.1"
[*] iPhone 14 Max coming in at 6.7”
[*] iPhone 14 Pro coming in at 6.1”
[*] iPhone 14 Pro Max coming in at 6.7"
[*] All models being OLED
[*] 120Hz refresh rate on higher end models
[*] Pill shaped & hole punch on the Pro models
[*] A16 chip for the Pro models and last year’s A15 chip for the non-pro models
[*] 48MP wide-camera
[*] Front camera improvements
[*] Always-on display for Pro models
[*] Thinner bezels
[*] 6GB RAM
[*] 8K video recording
[*] New purple color and dark blue for the Pro models
[*] Black, white, blue, red and purple for the non-pro models
[*] Bigger batteries for all 4 models
[*] New more efficient 5G chip that could prolong battery life.
[*] Wi-Fi 6E Connectivity
[*] Emergency Satellite Features
[*] Astrophotography

Rumored Pre-order date: September 9
Rumored Launch date: September 16

iPhone Pricing
[*] iPhone 14 - (128GB -$, 256GB -$, 512GB -$, 1TB - $ )
[*] iPhone 14 Max - (128GB - $, 256GB - $, 512GB - $, 1TB - $ )
[*] iPhone 14 Pro - (128GB - $, 256GB - $, 512GB - $, 1TB - $ )
[*] iPhone 14 Pro Max - (128GB - $, 256GB - $, 512GB - $, 1TB - $ )

Verizon Discounts & Promotions

*Thread will be updated once the keynote takes place.

You start an iPhone 14 pre-order thread. Then say you're getting the 12 Pro Max.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what the point is here. The new phones are not out, and Verizon killed what the "Up" program was and the device dollars are gone. That makes pre-order simple - what's easiest or most straightforward if not a matter of availability.

We are sticking with Verizon just because network coverage is best most all the places I usually travel. It's a vital tool for my work. If not WiFi calling, no other carrier has good reception in an important work location I go to.

I'm not overly excited about a new phone except two parents will do some hand down 2 year old phones to kids. IMO 12 Pro and 13s achieved a whole lot, and we'll just see more incremental improvements.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Signed up to “get ready” for pre order. When I got to the end it says “don’t forget- authorize your Apple Card”. No clue what that means!

Do I have to do something else before tomorrow morning?

Went to Apple’s website and it worked. On the app, there was no link to authorize the card!

Last edited:

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I had everything ready to go and was online at 5am (Oregon) and finally they opened at 5:05 and I was checked out by 5:06 and still it's showing end of September. 9/16 seems to only have been in-store and I guess I could have done that and driven up to Portland. But I can wait 10 more days after that and just have someone come to my door and say "here you go!" I guess now deliveries are out into end of October or Early November if directly through Apple. I don't know about Big Box or buying direct from a carrier.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I set up the purchase prior on the  store app. Was able to check out without any issues, ships 9/16. I purchased the 14 Pro Max Space Gray 1tb…

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I had everything ready to go and was online at 5am (Oregon) and finally they opened at 5:05 and I was checked out by 5:06 and still it's showing end of September. 9/16 seems to only have been in-store and I guess I could have done that and driven up to Portland. But I can wait 10 more days after that and just have someone come to my door and say "here you go!" I guess now deliveries are out into end of October or Early November if directly through Apple. I don't know about Big Box or buying direct from a carrier.

I got 9/16 delivery.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I got 9/16 delivery.

No clue why I did not get that. On the iPhone sub on Reddit, seems there are more like me that got dates pushed back to end of September or early October and they also checked out between 5am PDT and 5:05am PDT.

Maybe it's the Black phone? Maybe it's the 512GB? Maybe it's due to the ATT eSim (I purchased via Apple with ATT as my carrier).

So not sure why mine say 9/27-9/30 and that's with paid expedited shipping.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
No clue why I did not get that. On the iPhone sub on Reddit, seems there are more like me that got dates pushed back to end of September or early October and they also checked out between 5am PDT and 5:05am PDT.

Maybe it's the Black phone? Maybe it's the 512GB? Maybe it's due to the ATT eSim (I purchased via Apple with ATT as my carrier).

That’s odd. I also purchased through AT&T (I know I’m on the wrong thread) but I got the Pro Max, purple, 1TB. That’s likely to be the difference, then.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

I ordered within the first five minutes, that's how long it took me to get through on Apple's site.

I ordered silver 256gb financing with Verizon. I had delivery date of 9/16, then got an email later saying 9/28-10/3. I dont get it at all. ugh!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
That’s odd. I also purchased through AT&T (I know I’m on the wrong thread) but I got the Pro Max, purple, 1TB. That’s likely to be the difference, then.

I purchased through Apple direct with ATT as my carrier (it's still an unlocked phone). With the ESIM it makes life (I am told) a bit easier to get up this way. Normally I just get unlocked and set up with carrier later and just swap sim cards. Still showing 9/27-9/30 but my Silicone Case from Apple is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered within the first five minutes, that's how long it took me to get through on Apple's site.

I ordered silver 256gb financing with Verizon. I had delivery date of 9/16, then got an email later saying 9/28-10/3. I dont get it at all. ugh!

I am hearing that from more people lately on Reddit. I did not do any financing, put the whole order on one Amex. Could not have ordered any sooner, it was 30-seconds from opening with the items in prepped for purchase. Maybe due to trading in my 12 ProMax and they want to bundle with the return kit? If I knew I could have set it up for store pickup in Portland on Friday. Oh well, it is what it is..

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
1TB? Dang girl. Do you think you’ll even come close to using that amount of storage space? ;)

Oh yeah I could!!!! I take so many pictures and videos! And I store my favorite movies and entire seasons of my favorite TV shows locally.
a5ca1f0a7aa05deea13f1f6125e8934a.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
1TB? Dang girl. Do you think you’ll even come close to using that amount of storage space? ;)

LOL…I’ll definitely use more than half. I travel a lot and need to keep certain documents on my devices, so I can easily access them. In addition to music, movies/sports/TV shows, & books. Between both of my devices I’ve used 415GB. It’ll be easier if I can have most of the items on one device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro