Verizon Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Easy folks. Sweet has been around for a long time and has often sought out the thoughts and opinions of others. While I myself am not a fan of crowd sourced affirmation, and don't fully understand this thread, let's at least try and allow Sweet to feel welcome and not gang up :)

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Easy folks. Sweet has been around for a long time and has often sought out the thoughts and opinions of others. While I myself am not a fan of crowd sourced affirmation, and don't fully understand this thread, let's at least try and allow Sweet to feel welcome and not gang up :)

Thanks Finn :)

Sent from my beautiful iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I didn't say that I thought you were lying about your age just that you were coming across as ... well, let's just say ... younger ... or at least less mature.

So what exactly is your question?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Al lot is getting lost in this thread. So back on point.

What exactly do you want to know Sweet so we can help you?

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Al lot is getting lost in this thread. So back on point.

What exactly do you want to know Sweet so we can help you?

I already talked to Verizon Wireless on the phone and he said to me that I can keep my iPhone 6 along with Verizon Edge and my mom keeps telling me that I have to return it, which I'm not going to return it and he said to me if I return it I still have to pay the monthly payments for the Verizon Edge so I did a early termination fee for the Blackberry Z10 which is $310.00 that's going on my November billing cycle. So I will just have my one line under the iPhone 6.

Sent from my beautiful iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Ah gotcha. Do you still have the Z10? If so you can sell it to make up some of the difference on the early termination fee.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

For all the people who think Finn is a d1ck from other threads, this proves the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro