Verizon Business Account not supported by Apple.com

DrTinyCat

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I had tried to order through Apple's online store, as suggested by many, so that I could pick up an iPhone 5 in store. However, Apple apparently does not support this type of account. I did order directly at a Verizon store, but would love to pick a phone up before the promised ship by 10/26 date. Has anyone dealt with this situation before or am I limited to buying directly through the carrier store?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Verizon Business accounts and consumer accounts are on the same planet, but work in separate worlds. Your employer should have a business accounts rep that should be able to direct you how to obtain a new phone through the business channel.

DrTinyCat

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
We do, but they've been pretty unresponsive for the most part. When they do respond, it's been nothing more than a scripted answer, to which they just say the Verizon online store or a brick and mortar are our only options. I guess since we only have 14 lines under our account, we're not big enough to offer any actual help :(

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Talk with the store manager at your local corporate owned Verizon store. They're supposed to have a rep or two that are 'subject matter experts' in small business accounts.

korp#IM

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
The problem is Apple only can only deal with consumer accounts in their stores and on their website. There is no way around it as of right now so you will have to go to VZW directly. You could buy the phone at full retail through Apple but I am guessing that's not what you want.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro