Vanguard Case's Stand works like a pop socket., better than Otterbox+Pop

Apr 4, 2019
Visit site
I've only had this case for a few minutes, and I'm already very impressed.

[Video removed]

-The case feels very rugged for 18.98
-It does not impede the sound from the phone (very important with this phone because of its impressive surround-sound feeling audio)
-Buttons on the side are easy to feel, it is very obvious when you have pressed a button.
-The kickstand feels about as sturdy as for any phone case I have used, though if any part of this case breaks, I expect it will be the kickstand due to fatigue (I watch videos on my phone very frequently.)
-The sides of the case are very easy to grip because of the rubber ridges on it, but it isn't difficult to put in a pocket or take it out.
-The cameras are deeply recessed below flush-level with the back of the case. This will help prevent damage from dropping, throwing, or putting in the same pocket as something else (which was the reason I had to replace my previous phone).

Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this case, and especially with the value. Most cases I saw in retail stores (Otterbox and other brands) had fewer features (no kickstand, hard to grip) and were in the $50-$60 price range.

I recommend this to anyone with an iPhone XR / 11, it is 18.98 and better than otterbox 69.98

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VQ5C5JZ?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3160727

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73