Utterly useless post but...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I wish the back of the 6 plus was the same color black as the 5 was.

It seems lighter than even the 5s space gray! At least it did to me when I had both simultaneously (second 6 I returned). I really found that slate color to be beautiful on my original Mini.

If they do another 5c, they should do a black shell.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It seems lighter than even the 5s space gray! At least it did to me when I had both simultaneously (second 6 I returned). I really found that slate color to be beautiful on my original Mini.

If they do another 5c, they should do a black shell.

I agree. I like the slate better than the space gray. My mini is the black and I love it!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I still like the black 5.... If I had one in mint condition and it ran like my 6 I'd probably trade right now.... No maybe not trade but I'd probably buy the slate black 5 in mint condition again....

Heck dude, I just sold exactly what you want! You should have told me and I would have cut you a good deal :)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it's the feel of the plastic and the color over the aluminum of the 5s?

Edit: "I gave my gf my iPhone 6 64gb for her year old 5s gold 16gb lol I just love the 5s more because IMO it looks better and feels better in the hand."

Wow dang dude. No matter how much I liked my 5s I could never trade a 6 64gig for a 5s 16gig. Why didn't you just return it and get a 32gig 5s from Apple?

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it's the feel of the plastic and the color over the aluminum of the 5s?

Edit: "I gave my gf my iPhone 6 64gb for her year old 5s gold 16gb lol I just love the 5s more because IMO it looks better and feels better in the hand."

Wow dang dude. No matter how much I liked my 5s I could never trade a 6 64gig for a 5s 16gig. Why didn't you just return it and get a 32gig 5s from Apple?

It's messed up, put a good amount of blue on my 5s... Only to realize the screen sensitivity on the 5s is low!

Unlike my 5c which did perfect with the tempered glass, 5s isn't having it!https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F112496857&token=PyKPLYOz

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
It's messed up, put a good amount of blue on my 5s... Only to realize the screen sensitivity on the 5s is low!

Unlike my 5c which did perfect with the tempered glass, 5s isn't having it!https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F112496857&token=zQrD7huG

Damm that must be annoying. If I had to deal with issues like that on a daily basis I'd go back to the 5c in a heart beat.

Nice wallpaper. Mind sharing?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Well, partially naked iPhone is now in style. Feels good on hand with carbon fiber on the back anyways.

My bad on jumping the gun with the touchscreen. Haha!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR