Utterly useless post but...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Why the heck can't I stop loving my 5c?!? Okay, I'm on my second 5s and I've had it almost a month. Still I'm reaching to use my 5c every chance I get. I'd probably still be using it if it weren't for the fact that my carrier informed that they wouldn't replace it via insurance (they'd give me a comparable but not same device). So I keep it at home.

I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't just buy another one. This is getting ridiculous, seriously. LOL

I should get a green one.... No. No.

Should I just give in or continue trying new devices to cure myself of this addiction/obsession?

lmd052300

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah i love my 5c blue too. I'm satisfied with this phone. What I really like about 5c is it doesn't really heat a lot of i use it as hotspot LTE.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah i love my 5c blue too. I'm satisfied with this phone. What I really like about 5c is it doesn't really heat a lot of i use it as hotspot LTE.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

You know, that's a great point. This device almost never gets hot. My 5s can definitely get hot. If I'm using a thin case, I can feel it. My 5c just feels so good in my hands and it's beautiful to look at.

I'm feeling horrible that I'm still not attaching to my 5s. It's the second one I've tried to push myself to like more.

I just need to keep using it though as this 5c would be difficult to replace and I love it. I traded in my first blue one because it was only 16GB and it reminded me of the job I left. So this is a 32GB...

Ahh. I don't know what to do.

melmurphy

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I like my 5c. Its fast and dependable. I havn,t even installed latest update that came out yesterday or day before. I,m afraid it will mess up my phone. I will eventually install it I suppose.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
For the first time in my smartphone life I don't have the latest greatest device of the platform of my choosing and I'm ok with that. I LUV my GOLD 5s and I still find myself staring at it almost a year after purchase. I understand exactly how you feel. I LUV what I LUV and right now it's my GOLD 5s....ENJOY your 5c.

pixeline

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
You know, that's a great point. This device almost never gets hot. My 5s can definitely get hot. If I'm using a thin case, I can feel it. My 5c just feels so good in my hands and it's beautiful to look at.

I'm feeling horrible that I'm still not attaching to my 5s. It's the second one I've tried to push myself to like more.

I just need to keep using it though as this 5c would be difficult to replace and I love it. I traded in my first blue one because it was only 16GB and it reminded me of the job I left. So this is a 32GB...

Ahh. I don't know what to do.
You're a very lucky girl to be so attact to your phone! Love it - and DON'T leave it ... you almost convinced me to go 5c. Well done you

pix

Swyped ✔

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I like my 5c. Its fast and dependable. I havn,t even installed latest update that came out yesterday or day before. I,m afraid it will mess up my phone. I will eventually install it I suppose.

That update, it really made my 5c fast! That little bit of lag I was fretting over, it's completely gone! For me, that update was great.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sept....enjoy your 5C & use it when you can !! I know exactly how you feel....I (still) love my coral 5C even though it's not mine anymore. I gave it to one of my kids to use, and I do kinda of miss it TBH. Don't get me wrong though, I do really love my gold 5S too. IF I was able to keep and use both I would've but just not doable. The good thing is, that whenever I want to see it I can just bug my daughter LOL. In fact, the other day while hangin out in the kitchen chit chattin both of our phones were on the counter....I went to text my mom and ALMOST grabbed my (her) 5C that's not the first time I've done that though I guess just force of habit from having it so long before getting my gold 5S and still missing it just a little bit !!

Ok...now excuse me while I go stare at my gold 5S LOL

Oh boy.....we really need serious help LMAO

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I still like the black 5.... If I had one in mint condition and it ran like my 6 I'd probably trade right now.... No maybe not trade but I'd probably buy the slate black 5 in mint condition again....

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I liked using the 5C, but the camera lens was sticking out enough for me to feel it with my finger, and I kept thinking it was going to fall out, but the iPhone 4 was my favorite phone, and if they released a thinner one with the insides of a 6 I would snap it up

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've found a very beautiful compromise for my 5s. What do you guys think? I left the corners gray, I think the blue and gray are quite pretty together.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416442934.704112.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416442948.874362.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still like the black 5.... If I had one in mint condition and it ran like my 6 I'd probably trade right now.... No maybe not trade but I'd probably buy the slate black 5 in mint condition again....
My black 5 just keeps going and going. I do think a factory restore and a new battery would help. Actually the battery's not that bad yet. I got one of the last produced in mid 2013. I bought it in August of that year. I'll keep it when I upgrade in January.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
My black 5 just keeps going and going. I do think a factory restore and a new battery would help. Actually the battery's not that bad yet. I got one of the last produced in mid 2013. I bought it in August of that year. I'll keep it when I upgrade in January.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Think I'd been happier had the 5s been that slate color. Instead, I made it blue!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox