Using iphone in the car - help please

Richard92024

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
Can anyone please give a recommendation for the following:

1. What's the best way to talk on the phone when driving?
I've tried the headphones that come with the iphone, and also tried using it on speaker-phone. Neither give good audio for both me and the person the other end.
Looking for a solution under $50 please.

2. When I'm stationary at a traffic light, I'd like to be able to text. Is there a way to fix the iphone so it's right in front of me, maybe even fixed to the steering wheel? (I have Toyota RAV4 1996)

Thank you! :)
Cheers,
Richard

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I highly recommend the Jawbone Icon. You can pick them up for between 10-30 dollars these days. (They were $99 when released.)

As for mounting, you might want to look at a Clingo.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Regarding item #2: Don't get used to that. Many states and even municipalities are making using any device to send/read text messages while you are on a roadway even if stopped at a traffic light illegal. And if some nanny-state types get their way, even talking on a phone - even with a headset or bluetooth will be verboten as well.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I highly recommend the Jawbone Icon. You can pick them up for between 10-30 dollars these days. (They were $99 when released.)

As for mounting, you might want to look at a Clingo.

+1 on the Jawbone Icon. That is the best darn Bluetooth headset I have ever owned.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR