Using AT&T on a Verizon iPhone 6?

sarah woodruff

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I can confirm all the posts here. I'm using the Verizon iPhone 6 on AT&T (GoPhone $45 plan) and it's working beautifully with full LTE! It's completely unlocked on the GSM side.

I have an verizon iPhone 6 and I put my att SIM card and it says no service I called att but they confirmed that the SIM card should work so I'm not Sure what to do I don't want to change companies

anon(8708013)

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Turn the phone off, remove the sim and replace the sim with a new one. Put the new one back in and then reboot. If that doesn't work then it's the phone. Make sure it is indeed a Verizon iPhone 6. If it's a Sprint one then you're out of luck as they lock the GSM side. If it's Verizon and it's doing that then it's a bad phone.

Pman15

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Hey! I just got a verizon iPhone 6s and I'm using AT&T network. The phone works fine but I can't seem to get the LTE to work. Any chance any of you guys can tell me how you managed to get LTE to work?

Chriztofor

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
This is what I am afraid of. I want to make sure everything works. There must be a reason why there is a Verizon iphone and an AT&T version iphone. Otherwise, they should just offer Verizon iphones.