Usb c to lighting cable can not connect to iTunes

jonny247

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I have a Usb c to lighting cable & I can not connect to iTunes/laptop usb c in on laptop and lighting to phone

Any one else have this problem as trying update my phone but can not connect to pc it will charge that is all

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have seen that there are different types of USB-C cables. Some will charge only, some will update data only. And of course, there are some that will do both. I first noticed this when I was shopping for them on Amazon. And I was glad that I paid attention. This was also discussed on this past Friday's episode of the iMore show. You might want to check that out for further clarification.

jonny247

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I have seen that there are different types of USB-C cables. Some will charge only, some will update data only. And of course, there are some that will do both. I first noticed this when I was shopping for them on Amazon. And I was glad that I paid attention. This was also discussed on this past Friday's episode of the iMore show. You might want to check that out for further clarification.

It works for like a second it connects then dose it connect again I got the official apple usb c to lightning

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm wondering if your cable is bad. I just had that happen to one of mine. It might be worth trying another cable to rule that out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro