Upgraded from AT&T iPhone 3G to VZW iPhone 5

Shulaw1999

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
So, in 2008 I was forced to switch from Verizon to AT&T because they were the only carrier with the iPhone. Have been using that same iPhone 3G since then. Waited out the release of the 3GS, 4 & 4S. Have now had my iPhone 5 from VZW since 9/24, and yes, I'd say its quite an improvement. Aside from finally being back on Verizon and actually getting cell reception, the leap from the 3G to the 5 feels like the equivalent of a caveman discovering fire. I would marry my iPhone 5 if it were legally allowed. Or not totally weird. Carry on.

idrewpage

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Thats hilarious, and I've actually heard others say that before. Seriously, I can't wait to get my iPhone 5 November 1st (I'll order it, or go to the AT&T store near by, if they are actually in stock by then)

Shulaw1999

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
It's the greatest phone ever. Especially when upgrading from my ghetto iPhone 3G, which barely moved after so many "updates" to the OS by Apple. I'm so paranoid about hurting my new baby, that I bought the Apple Care 2 year coverage (even though my 3G survived 4 years without a scratch), an incase slider case, and carry it around in a shocksock. The only thing I didn't do was put on a screen protector. That's because I want to gaze at that beautiful screen unhindered. It's so damn sexy.

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Thats great.
He went from a carrier who had coverage to one that didnt just to get an iPhone. LOL
Glad you have a new iPhone and can use it as well. :)

Shulaw1999

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Thats great.
He went from a carrier who had coverage to one that didnt just to get an iPhone. LOL
Glad you have a new iPhone and can use it as well. :)

Hahahaa. Thx. And I was duped back in 2008 ... AT&T said that they had coverage. They failed to mention that their coverage sucked.

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
LOL dont feel to bad.. Im on Sprint.. I might not get any dropped calls and i like my coverage, but my data speeds are lacking..

well partially. im in Dallas and im getting LTE at my office so its getting better..

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I switched as well from ATT to Verizon. Only difference is i had a Windows phone which wasn't a bad phone...just no apps at all. ATT service stinks here while Verizon has LTE so i took the plunge and switched carriers as well as phones. So far i have loving my 5. Lots of apps, great service, GREAT battery life and no lag.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR