Upgrade to IPad Pro? Wait? Needed for lecture!

I

iMore Question

Whats going on guys, I currently own an iPad air and was thinking of upgrading to the 12.9 iPad pro. I really use the iPad for lecture my only problem is I can't draw on my powerpoint notes that are given to us by the professor. I have never seen keynote able to do this and have never found an app that was able to let me write/draw on the actual slides. I waste tons of money on ink and paper printing things out so in the long run being able to physically write on the actual slides would save me a good amount of money. So would the iPad pro and pencil allow me to do this? Also should I wait for an iPad pro 2 to be released? I heard a rumor that March they're supposed to bring one out but I'm not sure if it would be worth waiting for if the iPad pro is plenty fast.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unless the presentation app is designed to allow drawing via a stylus or the Pencil, it won't matter if you have an iPad Air or an iPad Pro. I have a 9.7" iPad Pro, but I've never tried to draw on any PowerPoint notes or via the Keynote app, but I'll give it a try when I get back home later.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR