Upgrade, Cancel, Upgrade Again....

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Geez, what a tough few hours it’s been. Merely complicating the inevitable. Have an XS and went to sleep Thursday adamant this would be the first year I don’t upgrade. Then Friday 8am came and I preordered the 11 Pro Max 64GB in Dark Green. Then 11am rolled around and buyers remorse set in so I cancelled my order. To be clear, my preorder was with Apple for full retail at $1199 plus tax and then looking to sell my XS afterwards to get money back. Nonetheless, Friday and then Saturday and then Sunday until about 6pm went by.

I ran buy Best Buy for a replacement headset for my office and saw their iPhone 11 deals. I talked to the representative and he went over some options. I returned home and jumped on the Best Buy website. Basically it cost me $91 today tax and a case. My paid off XS will get me $450 when I turn it in to Best Buy on the the 20th and my installment payment with AT&T will be $21/month til I pay it off in a month or two.

I know, I know. I could have got more money for my XS selling private but this was too easy. As I see it, I just paid $91 down and $21/month to go from XS to 11 Pro Max and I’m pretty happy with that! I hope everyone who upgrades truly enjoys their new device...and while my new phone isn’t even in my hands yet...I’m counting down the days til the 2020 iPhones are here!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
You have been in an incredible whirlwind! :D I'm glad you got it all sorted out! I always trade my phone in at the store as well... I know I could get more, but the ease of trading in at the store is more appealing!

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Canceled again...lol. I’ve got issues that have issues. I guess when I see them in the wild I’ll decide for sure.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Wow...so iPhone Pro Max in Midnight Green is a go for tomorrow. Picking up from BestBuy...it was inevitable.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73