Updated to 3.0 but remnants of 2.2.1

Cheshireccat

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I had a jailbroken 2.2.1 and a few weeks ago I started having apps crash. I decided I would upgrade to 3.0 before the jailbreak was out so I could get a stable restore on one of my machines. I checked iTunes today every 15 minutes until the update was released. I upgraded so I could play my imafia. The upgrade was uneventful until it was finished. It gave me the emergency call only screen and it took me a good 20 minutes of restarting iTunes, rebooting and reconnecting the phone to get the phone to activate.

This is when I noticed some issues. First the wifi antenna was numbers as I had it set earlier when it was jailbroken. Also next to the battery is the battery percentage in numbers as I also had jailbroken. And last is my alarm icon from status notifier.

Now there are mutilpe apps I cannot run. They start for 1/2 second and close. Thus happens with some of my most used apps. I also cannot see the option to send images in a mms. But I see copy/paste and other 3.0 perks.

I want to know how to restore my phone back to completely stock without any memory issues or jailbreak remnants. Any ideas? I would prefer to keep my apps but now that notes syncs, it doesn't matter much. Has anyone else had this issue?

Cheshireccat

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
One other thing

I also no longer have the stocks icon as I hid it before the update. Removed one app and reinstalled and it starts now, but still other issues exist.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner