Unsecure Wi-Fi

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Update: went across the street to another open wifi and it worked

That leads me even more to believe that it was something with the connection you were on. Either they set up their connection to block the appstore, or it had something else really funky going on with it, maybe a problem somewhere in the DNS. Its very rare, but I have seen things like that happen.

iEsther

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
There's no limitation as you think. You can surf and download apps when you get connected to the Internet. Secure, unsecure doesn't matter.

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
That leads me even more to believe that it was something with the connection you were on. Either they set up their connection to block the appstore, or it had something else really funky going on with it, maybe a problem somewhere in the DNS. Its very rare, but I have seen things like that happen.

I don't think it was blocked just for apple as my work android phone was working just fine with the same setup

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Geez, I am in another truck stop of the same company as the first one (pilot/flying J) in the USA and same thing happening. Not able to acces the apps store.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73