Undecided

tractorgal

Nov 17, 2016
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5c. I need to upgrade because my phone is starting to crap out on some things. I don't know whether to update to a 6 or a 7. I listen to music quite a bit but have never really listened to it while charging. I am a farm girl and spend a lot of time outside and getting dirty so I do need to be kind of durable though I will get a case to help with that. Does anyone have any suggestions on which phone they would recommend for me.

tractorgal

Nov 17, 2016
Visit site
I was thinking about going for the latest and greatest but I am just curious what it is like not having the headphone jack but I mean I don't think it would be that much of a problem since I don't listen to music and charge it at the same time.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If money isn't reallly an issue, I'd say the 7 would be fine. But if you went with a 6S that would be just as good based on what you use the phone for, in my opinion.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Listening music doesn't drain your battery that much anyway. And if you are afraid of running out of battery, do as I did and buy a power bank.
I have 3 of such power banks ranging from $4 to $14 in price. Capacity is 2000mAh, 4400 mAh and 6000Ah, which I choose from to take with me depending on my plans for that day.

Just charge it when you won't be using your phone for a while and you'll have plenty joy with it for the whole day.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Get the iPhone SE, had the 6s before and it is not as portable as the smallest one, also battery lasts twice in the SE, if you can live without 3D Touch, it is a great upgrade to your 5c. Go for the 64Gb model

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I recommend the 6s. Not the latest but will at least give you a few good years out of it before considering the next upgrade you will do. And you can save some money that way.

kirankannan8

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Like you yourself said, if you don't charge and listen to music the same time and also don't have any budget constraint, you should go with the iPhone 7 in my opinion.
For me the selling points of the iPhone 7 are definitely the Stereo speakers and the great camera.
Also iPhone 7 offers water resistance which should help you in more durability!

Peace!
-Kiran

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Myself, I have an iPone 7 128 and I love the device, good battery, great screen and even though I am not a pea sensor camera guy, I am impressed with the pictures I have got with the device.

My brother has a 6s and he also likes the device. If you are on a budget, the 6s would be the ticket. No matter which one you decide on, you will be a happy camper.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro