Unable to print from iPhone 14 Max

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
It has always worked perfectly, but not recently. The printer shows up as available but nothing prints. Any suggestions??

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Actually, please disregard that suggestion. The printer wouldn’t show up as available if they weren’t on the same network.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Network printing can sometimes get oddly tricky.
First thing I’d do is reboot the printer.
I’d also try printing from a different app on the iPhone.
Does the printer have an update you can install?
Odd one but worth a try, is your iPhone connecting to a different broadcast than the printer (2.4 vs 5)? Try after being sure if the same broadcast.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Update:

My printer was not listed in the HP app (don’t know how that happened) but after fixing that issue, it prints fine!!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Interesting. I’ve had the same HP printer (HP Color Laser jet Pro M477fdn) for several years (and several Apple devices and OS versions) with no issues. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I purchased a programme called WIC Reset. Well I did the reset, shut down printer as instructed, shut on printer. Well the display did have that contact Epson anymore. The other great improvement is that the printer is printing again. Only paid 9.99.

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I have read about third party ink pad counter reset software, but I would be wary of their safety security-wise and, without cleaning the ink pads, the risk of an ink seepage occurring.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I replaced the ink pads. That is why I thought it was weird to see this error. Well I saw great reviews on this seller. I would include the N.A.,e here but, that might be call advertising. But….I did scan both tje programme and installation file with Windows Defender.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Of any device I own apple devices are the easiest to print from never an issue. Now as of this year my android device is almost as easy but still not as good as apple.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Android will never be good as Apple is any respect. The biggest downside of Android is that is too complicated to use. I would never recommend Android to anyone.

Last edited:

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Android will never head good as Apple is any respect. The biggest downside of Android is that is too complicated to use. I would never recommend Android to anyone.

Actually, Android is very easy to use. I’ve had several Android devices in the past and currently use and set up Android players for digital signage. They work great.

The biggest downside to Apple is NO customization. I absolutely loved Nova Launcher app when I was using Android and if Apple allowed anything like that then I’d stay with Apple exclusively until the end of my days.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Actually, Android is very easy to use. I’ve had several Android devices in the past and currently use and set up Android players for digital signage. They work great.

The biggest downside to Apple is NO customization. I absolutely loved Nova Launcher app when I was using Android and if Apple allowed anything like that then I’d stay with Apple exclusively until the end of my days.

Personally I prefer: Privacy > app placement

Especially if you can only have one device.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

The more custom settings in any device makes these any device more complicated to use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy