Uh-oh! After 6 years on iOS, I'm tempted to leave

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I made the mistake of watching Mr. Mobile's and Crackberry Kevin's reviews of the Blackberry KeyONE and I'm very tempted by it. I started on Blackberry, I loved Blackberry, it just wasn't good at media, and when it was the OS was behind. Now that it's running a secure version of Android with consistent security updates, has damn good specs, is only $550 unlocked, expandable storage, fingerprint sensor, physical keyboard with a trackpad, and on and on.....I'm so very tempted. It would sadly make my Apple Watch obsolete. Hopefully I can try one out for a while before officially making my decision. Just wanted to share, anyone else really curious about the KeyONE?

Luis Angulo

May 2, 2017
Visit site
The thing with Blackberry is that they have a great focus on business (I still find very useful a physical keyboard) and their apps work great on that world. I use BBM and it's great and secure without making noise about it. But their phones as a whole tend to be crappy in some way. Usually is their performance (somehow they didn't focus on making their OS better and faster).

Now in the Android world those phones could do so much better if they don't mess a lot customizing the OS. I've read pretty good things about the KEYone, and if you enjoyed Blackberry back in the day. ..it's definitely worth giving it a try!!!

bluesqueen23

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I currently have an iPhone 7 for personal use and a Blackberry Priv for business use. I'm excited to purchase a KeyOne. Join us at Crackberry.com for the discussions.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I don't like physical keyboard on phones anymore. My very first smartphone was Blackberry Tour. Then I jumped to Samsung

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire