UFC.TV gets In-App event replay purchases

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Mobile-oriented subscription networks like MLB.TV have found their way on sports fans? devices everywhere in recent times, and have spurred many a franchise to embrace this rising video streaming trend. The UFC (The Ultimate Fighting Championship) has been a huge proponent of that movement, with a video content app launched sometime ago, which made fight fans very happy by enabling them to view past and upcoming fight nights and pay-per-views, along with information of the fighters.

Since its release, we have seen a fair amount of features make the way into the app, with a comment system, social sharing options, and eventually the heavily-anticipated integration of Zuffa LLC?s $9.99 network subscription, UFC Fight Pass, made easy through Apple iTunes? or Google Play?s in-app purchases. Now, as stated on the official iTunes store, they have now added event replay purchases into the in-app purchasing mix with an update.

The great thing for those pining for past fight events is that a UFC Fight Pass subscription won?t be required for the purchases of these replays, which helps fans from countries where Fight Pass isn?t available, but do be prepared to fork out at least $9.99 per video. For those not willing to spend, there are a select few free replays to be had so the fight goodness keeps on rolling. You will not be able to save fights onto your devices but that is where UFC Fight Pass would come in, allowing some of the more high-profile events to be always accessible for streaming on the app.

A search function to enable comprehensive and intuitive backtracking is also in this update, along with bug fixes for the stability problems users have had, so a more stable, complete, and thus sublime experience awaits.

Source:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ufc/id534568162?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nice, and thanks for the tip. I still watch UFC fights periodically, but not as much as I used to. In regard to streaming, I'm not at all surprised. It's the in-thing now.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Nice, and thanks for the tip. I still watch UFC fights periodically, but not as much as I used to. In regard to streaming, I'm not at all surprised. It's the in-thing now.

This app keeps me entertained on late night Fight watchings, man... Best app, absolutely, for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice