U1 Chip and Reminders

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
It seems like one of the biggest native app remodels in ios13 was the Reminders app.

I’m not sure if apple spoke about this at the keynote when the iPhone 11/Pro was released and they spoke about the U1 chip (I was at work... watching without sound haha), but I thing a great use of the new reminders app and the new hardware would to be able to do something like “remind me to do ‘X’ when I see Y’” (I.e., when the phone recognizes Y is close, you’ll get a reminder.

I assume this would only work between two phones with the U1 chip... but would be a great step forward in productivity!

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I know that the Reminders app got a huge update in iOS 13. Here's some information from Apple Support about the newly updated Reminders app.

I know that - I’ve been on iOS 13 since day 1 one of the beta.

I was just thinking that it would be great to synchronize reminders with the U1 chip capabilities - like how you can set a reminder “when arriving/departing” from a place, with U1 it should be feasible to set a reminder to “remind me to do something when I am in the vicinity of some person”

However, I believe both devices would need to have the U1 chip.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods