Two questions

Dphone

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
When I get the I4 on the 24th, Will I still be able to use the accessories I got for my 3GS, ie remote, component av cable, and universal dock ? Also, can roll over my AppleCare protection plan I just got in January when I purchased my 3GS.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
When I get the I4 on the 24th, Will I still be able to use the accessories I got for my 3GS, ie remote, component av cable, and universal dock ? Also, can roll over my AppleCare protection plan I just got in January when I purchased my 3GS.

Universal dock, yes, iPhone 3G/3GS dock no. Component AV cable and remote yes, but no you can't roll over your your AppleCare unfortunately.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I bought one copy of Apple Care and it is still shrink wrapped. I am saving it for the day I actually might need it "ie; phone comes up on 1 year mark, and I decide not to upgrade." ... So far, haven't had to open it up

Dphone

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Damn jsntrenkler, that's what I should have did. Maybe I will get another one because I very much doubt there will be another hardware update anytime soon after the I4 .

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Damn jsntrenkler, that's what I should have did. Maybe I will get another one because I very much doubt there will be another hardware update anytime soon after the I4 .

There will be another hardware update at the same time next year. It's routine. >_>

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
more value

Thanks J, I think I'm gonna skip the AppleCare this time.

The good thing is that if you decide to sell the 3Gs having the AppleCare will mean you can ask for top range of price since the buyer is getting the AppleCare with the phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR