Two Month Later and you STILL can't find it!

elims35

Jul 21, 2017
Visit site
My brother got one from Best Buy - he just asked the workers when their next shipment would be there and showed up the next morning!

Centerion

May 20, 2017
Visit site
The basic console is pretty scarce online I guess. I haven't seen the same story in stores over in the Midwest though. As far as bundles go, GameStop has all the bundles in stock at the moment. (Search | GameStop) Since it is pretty pointless to buy a Switch WITHOUT buying games for it, ... Well... I mean it IS Breath of the Wild! ;) Seriously though, you get the game you are going to buy anyway! Sounds like a Win-Win to me.

Not all bundles are created equal though and some will give you much better value than others. My personal choice would be the Splatoon bundles. (Search | GameStop) They come with Splatoon 2, Snipperclips, and a Splatoon themed carrying case.

Be warned that the bundles release on the 4th of August, so of course as soon as they release, they'll disappear... :crying:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The basic console is pretty scarce online I guess. I haven't seen the same story in stores over in the Midwest though. As far as bundles go, GameStop has all the bundles in stock at the moment. (Search | GameStop) Since it is pretty pointless to buy a Switch WITHOUT buying games for it, ... Well... I mean it IS Breath of the Wild! ;) Seriously though, you get the game you are going to buy anyway! Sounds like a Win-Win to me.

Not all bundles are created equal though and some will give you much better value than others. My personal choice would be the Splatoon bundles. (Search | GameStop) They come with Splatoon 2, Snipperclips, and a Splatoon themed carrying case.

Be warned that the bundles release on the 4th of August, so of course as soon as they release, they'll disappear... :crying:

Concur, GameStop Bundles are the way to go! I ALMOST did it, but just couldn't bring myself to drop 500!

Centerion

May 20, 2017
Visit site
Concur, GameStop Bundles are the way to go! I ALMOST did it, but just couldn't bring myself to drop 500!

NEWSFLASH:

You can now get a Switch bundle from GameStop for only $360!!! Your choices include Zelda BOTW, Splatoon 2, or MarioKart 8D. Additionally, you can purchase a Minecraft bundle for only $350! Now is the time to grab a Switch!!!

You'll find all the bundles here: Nintendo Switch | GameStop

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro