Twitter

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
You might need to login to twitter and check all the notification settings there as well. I think they have different settings for mobile devices, SMS, etc. Maybe something isn't right on that end.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
You have to go to each person you're following & enable each person for mobile notification.
Hope this help.
Good Luck

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You have to go to each person you're following & enable each person for mobile notification.
Hope this help.
Good Luck

This is only if you want to be notified EVERY TIME THEY TWEET. Most sane people will not want that unless you only follow a few family members. Otherwise it adds up quick?say you follow 100 people who tweet 10 times a day...if you enable everyone's personal notification setting you'll have a thousand alerts per day.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
This is only if you want to be notified EVERY TIME THEY TWEET. Most sane people will not want that unless you only follow a few family members. Otherwise it adds up quick—say you follow 100 people who tweet 10 times a day...if you enable everyone's personal notification setting you'll have a thousand alerts per day.

Massie,
Yes but I guess what I was trying to say is that you can choose the person from whose Tweet you want a notification.
So it's not an all or nothing deal. At least you can pick & choose.
I follow about 15 but get notified on about 12. Some tweet often & some not.
Regardless when they Tweet it's important to me.
Good Luck

FWIW: my use of Twitter is for biz only.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox