Tweetbot for iPhone issue

anon(114490)

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Recently I've noticed that sometimes when I swipe on a tweet to see the details of it it opens up a completely random tweet. Sometimes one I have looked at recently but also sometimes a tweet from someone I don't even follow. Has anyone seen this issue at all? I have tried reinstalling the app and it still seems to happen sometimes. Thanks.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Recently I've noticed that sometimes when I swipe on a tweet to see the details of it it opens up a completely random tweet. Sometimes one I have looked at recently but also sometimes a tweet from someone I don't even follow. Has anyone seen this issue at all? I have tried reinstalling the app and it still seems to happen sometimes. Thanks.

I’ve never seen that behavior on Mac, iPhone or iPad.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this has happened to me as well. my quick fix is to close out, kill the app in the multitask switcher and then go back into the app

i have no idea why this happens. you can always contact Tapbots to let them know too

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

This happens to me also and sometimes when I go into the details of the message when I try to go back to the timeline it goes to details again.