Tweaks I'm still missing. HELP

the_maestro

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
Loving the Evasi0n jailbreak. Although most jailbreak devs have updated their apps I still have some apps that haven't been updated and I'm looking for alternates. Really miss the following apps. Try and include a description of what the app does as well.

1) Browseinapp (built in browser) is an app that when clicking a link, say in twitter or Facebook you're prompted with a prompt to open a link In the existing app. It essentially creates a browser that comes up in all apps and will open up instead of you having to leave the app you are in. Is there an alternative?

2) Xcon is a JB detection app. I use it for apps like TMN GO app or Global Go and City TV app. It will basically prevent the app from finding out that device is jailbroken and allow you to stream content. Xcon beta v37b9 kind of works with the TMN GO app but not with the others. I tried Officer and FLEX 2 patches but they don't seem to work. Any other recommendations to get these apps to work?

3) OpenNotifier is a tweak where if I get a notification I get a small icon in the status bar to show that it's unopened. I loved this app. one of those things from the BlackBerry days I have been using for 3 or 4years on ios. Is there another app like this?

4) Mailenhancer or Colored Mailbox labels. An app where if I'm in the unified mailbox on native mail client I can set default colors to mailboxes in order to differentiate what email account mail is from. I use this a lot since I have many email addresses on device. Anything like this on ios 7?

5) Safari downloader An add on to safari that allows me to download different file types using the safari browser. Looking for something like this on cydia for safari.

6) Anyattach was a tweak that allowed me to attach file types other than pictures from the file system to emails. I feel lost without this. lol. Anything that I can use to get this done?

Thank you very much guys. Any input would be incredible and if there's anything not clear let me know.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

2) Xcon is a JB detection app. I use it for apps like TMN GO app or Global Go and City TV app. It will basically prevent the app from finding out that device is jailbroken and allow you to stream content. Xcon beta v37b9 kind of works with the TMN GO app but not with the others. I tried Officer and FLEX 2 patches but they don't seem to work. Any other recommendations to get these apps to work?...

I knew the TMN GO app had jailbreak detection (my service provider isn't listed so I'm not worried about it) but when did the global go and city tv app get jailbreak detection? I don't remember that when I was jailbroken on iOS 6.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Well right now none of the safari downloaders managers are updated for ios 7 but chrome downloader plus is. And almost has no limits plus it has built YouTube downloader that puts the music videos or just audio in your iPod app. If you download chrome and than nitrous with that, you won't have or need to use safari again.

the_maestro

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the comments guys. Keep them up. As far as chrome. I know google is a great company but I'm really digging safari. Hope that safari download manager is updated quickly

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro