Trying to decide between a Mac Mini, Macbook Air or an iPad...

IvyTheLeopard

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I am looking for a new Apple computer... I would love a Mac but I also love iOS... I plan to use it for school work and I would want the iPad or the 1.4 GHz base model Macbook air, because I am trying to stay under $1000... On the other hand I could get the mid range Mac Mini and use it for typing documents and more powerful applications... I have owned the original iPad mini, but due to my father's outbursts, it ended up destroyed...

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Do not get an iPad for schoolwork. An iPad is not a computer. You will be hating life.
And do not get a Mac Mini. It's a good computer, but for a student you really should have a laptop.
Get the MacBook Air 13", it's such a great notebook.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Do not get an iPad for schoolwork. An iPad is not a computer. You will be hating life.
And do not get a Mac Mini. It's a good computer, but for a student you really should have a laptop.
Get the MacBook Air 13", it's such a great notebook.

I'm not sure if I can agree with this. I have the iPad Air that I use for everything. I don't use my laptop for anything except for meetings at work and that's because we don't have a printer that I can print on from my iPad. For me, there is no need for a laptop. The iPad does everything I need.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I would either get the MacBook Air or the iPad with a Bluetooth keyboard case.

Guess it depends on how much you want to spend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk