Try using 4s from sprint on T Mobile

sprintx

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
It does not work. 4s has a sim card but cannot be used on T mobile. Yes 4s is a world phone with cdma/gsm capabilities.
It may work internationally when sprint unlocks the phone but will not work domestically. It is all about sprint.
They sent me a code which is useless, sent be confirmation that the phone is unlocked which means nothing. After 2 years with sprint bad service I will give away the phone and buy a new one from T Mobile. After talking with sprint 12 times, trying 4 T mobile stores. Save youself the frustration.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The correct frequencies probably are in there but besides the actual SIM lock there might be another software block on them. It may be possible to jailbreak the phone and then lift it. Most likely the information is available out there on the internet.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It does not work. 4s has a sim card but cannot be used on T mobile. Yes 4s is a world phone with cdma/gsm capabilities.
It may work internationally when sprint unlocks the phone but will not work domestically. It is all about sprint.
They sent me a code which is useless, sent be confirmation that the phone is unlocked which means nothing. After 2 years with sprint bad service I will give away the phone and buy a new one from T Mobile. After talking with sprint 12 times, trying 4 T mobile stores. Save youself the frustration.

The Sprint iPhone 4S cannot be used on other US carriers. ( unless you use a hardware hack; a Gpp sim, I do t recommend it).

Good luck.

maxbruno2000

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I used neter pro sim card and i made it work on 4s att iphone it is plug and play and on the 4s sprint iphone i had to install neterteam patch through computer.

Hugo_Draxxx

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

If you ever get the urge again to give away, please keep me in mind. Current customer & that would make a great learning tool.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums