Try the Apple Watch for $45/day before you buy.

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Carriers may couple the watch and phone as a package deal.... The way they did with the Galaxy gear. I remember getting one free with an S4 I got for $50....

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Carriers may couple the watch and phone as a package deal.... The way they did with the Galaxy gear. I remember getting one free with an S4 I got for $50....

I know it's too early to predict this but I can't see any scenario in which Apple allows a carrier to give an Apple Watch away with a purchase of an iPhone or iPad.

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Well not give away... Maybe something like $50 off on a new contact or something like that?!? When I got that deal the gear 2 was coming out in a few months or something like that..

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
It's already been revealed that carriers will not be receiving the apple watch. Only apple stores and select high end fashion shops. So for those wanting to use carrier financing options that's a no go.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Got it. I get my mobile devices from TMobile, and they usually charge a restocking fee. In any case, I'm not sure if the carriers would even sell the Apple Watch.

If they sell it as an accessory you can return it in 14 days without paying one if you order online or by phone. Stores have the restocking fee.

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I would probably just buy it and return it if I didn't like it. Restocking fee would probably be in that range anyway, if applicable

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EldenRasco