Trump 2016!!!!

BuckyBadg

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
The problem with Trump is that he only talks about how great he is, and gets pi$$ed at anyone who criticizes him. He offers no substantiative alternatives, except maybe his tax plan.. That said, he does bring up many things that others would like to say, but cannot because of the PC Police.

As for Hillary, I find it hard to believe anything she says cause she's a major fibber.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The problem with Trump is that he only talks about how great he is, and gets pi$$ed at anyone who criticizes him. He offers no substantiative alternatives, except maybe his tax plan.. That said, he does bring up many things that others would like to say, but cannot because of the PC Police.

As for Hillary, I find it hard to believe anything she says cause she's a major fibber.

That's not true about Trump. He talks about what he can do, and he should.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Well, if you lot by some mischance manage to elect Ronald Macdonald 's evil twin it will serve you jolly well right !!

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

Neither candidate is the best in the world. But, Trump would be the better of both choices.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Doesn't really matter which candidate wins. Whoever is a president nowadays is just a puppet of corporations, the Koch family, George Soros, George Will, etc.

But if it comes down to Clinton vs Trump, I'd most likely vote Trump. I didn't like her statements on police matters recently:

"Too many African-Americans have been killed in encounters with police over matters that should not have led to that action being taken,"

I don't like politicians who call out police instead of the people who aren't law-abiding themselves.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Well there are white peeps killed by black peeps as well. Something that does not involve police in many cases.

Look at it this way if a black or even a white person kills a police person. Well.....there are not any protests then.

Should be Police Lives Matter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro